Support GARP's efforts to end animal cruelty.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Keep up with the latest info from GARP
Newsletter Plugin by Bulk Email Software
- HUGE VICTORY FOR DOLPHINS! India’s Ministry of Environment and Forests released...HUGE VICTORY FOR DOLPHINS! India’s Ministry of Environment and Forests released a statement on May 17th that they are BANNING dolphinariums in India. In its statement, the Ministry acknowledges scientific research suggesting that due to their unusually high intelligence, dolphins “should be seen as “non-human persons” and as such should have their own specif […]
- A huge turnout of protesters for Marineland’s opening day!A huge turnout of protesters for Marineland’s opening day!Protesters reconvene at Marineland | Local | News | Welland Tribunewww.wellandtribune.caOpening day: The battle resumes at Marineland 0 By John Law, Niagara Falls Review Saturday, May 18, 2013 5:25:44 EDT PM Protesters rally - behind a fence this time - for Marineland's opening day Saturday. PHOT […]
- Guess who's going to be the guest speaker at the next GARP meeting? Dr. Mel Rich...Guess who's going to be the guest speaker at the next GARP meeting? Dr. Mel Richardson! Dr. Richardson is a captive wildlife veterinary consultant with more than 42 years of experience. He works to ban performing wild animal use in circuses, movies, TV, and advertising and actively advocates for the end of animal experimentation. Stay tuned! THE NEXT GA […]
- Good news for sharks!Good news for sharks!A Big Move for a Small State -- Delaware Bans Shark Finswww.huffingtonpost.comThe demand for shark fins is what drives almost all shark deaths. Some species may have declined by as much as 97-99 percent in the last 35 years. In other words, as few as one out of 100 may be left of some species. […]
- HUGE VICTORY FOR DOLPHINS! India’s Ministry of Environment and Forests released...